Monday, February 8, 2010

What now

My friends at Patchwork group helped me pin the Hungry Catterpillar quilt, and I have bought Perle cotton to quilt in big stitches. The only problem it has been too hot to put it over my knees! I hate this humidity, how did I ever stand it in Grafton!

Thursday last week I came home from work with a scratchy throat that developed into a chest infection. I am taking antibiotics and cough medication. I am so sick of the inside walls of the house, I feel as if I have been imprisoned forever!

Back to work tomorrow, I hope I don't cough too much tonight so I get a good sleep. I will find out if the quote for a redundency package has come through yet. Not good news, I am not ready to retire yet, can't really afford to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor thing , I hope you get better very quickly .